Part-Time Content & Social Media Specialist
- Do you thrive in an environment of social interaction and influencing people?
- Does a very dynamic and fast-paced opportunity excite you?
- Have you been described as “being able to sell anything”?
- Have you been description as almost always optimistic?
- Are you frequently described as intense and thriving under pressure?
If this sounds like you, please read on.
This position will interact with all areas of Marketing, Ecommerce and the Company to ensure that Relios is maximizing our content to propel Relios brands and business. This position will be responsible for generating content for our multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus, YouTube, LinkedIn and other platforms. This position will be responsible for planning and creation of blog posts. This position will also be responsible for some product description creation. This position is for 15-20 hours/week with a portion of the hours in our offices and the remainder can be performed remotely.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
- Create, map out and execute a social media content program with minimal supervision with the primary goals of improving our brand presence and achieving social media business metrics as assigned.
- Manage content creation, curation and editorial process for Relios presence across social media platforms.
- Plan and write 1-2 blog posts per week.
- Write product descriptions as assigned.
- Draft monthly/quarterly campaign theme documents to share both internally and externally.
- Monitor for Relios brands mentions across the social web. Identify and engage with post that provides an opportunity to positively impact brand reputation.
- Engage internal subject matter experts to become occasional content contributors and moderators for social conversation as needed.
- Support social media strategy alignment across business goals and develop case studies for shared success. Other responsibilities as assigned
- Research new trends, develop social media pilots and participate in test on integrated campaigns, capturing data and insights so that successes can be duplicated.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Preferably in Social Media, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Journalism/Communications.
- Hands-on experience writing content for blogs and/or social media campaigns across multiple online channels to increase engagement, web traffic and conversions.
- Working knowledge and passion for fashion and/or jewelry.
- Experienced user and marketer in social media, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, and Pinterest.
- Experience working comfortably in a fast-paced environment and effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects at once, while setting and meeting demanding deadlines.
- Driven, positive team player with excellent collaboration skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital communications.
- Passion and demonstrated ability driving results with social media.
- Paritally Work from Home
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Jewelry discount
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!