Graphic Design and Copywriting Manager
The Graphic Design and Copywriting Manager focuses on tasks associated with content related projects, ensuring consistency, quality and effectiveness of our online content. This position collaborates with our team of graphic designers, ecommerce specialists and social media specialists to accomplish these goals.
- Managing the development of product, campaign, social and promotional content for our website.
- Develop content for and oversee the operations of all social media platforms.
- Regular creating and updating of web editorial content including blogs, social content and website content.
- Designing e-mail blasts and testing different content and messaging strategies.
- Oversee the overall look and feel of our graphics and copy content.
- Monitoring trends, best practices and ways to improve content quality.
- Develop and/or manage the copy-writing of all product-related content.
- Editing content produced by other team members for consistency of online voice
- Additional writing and proofreading as necessary.
- Engaging with influencers and partners to build relationships and encourage cross- promotion
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Experience working with major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube.
- Graphic design skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Solid analytical skills, experience with internet and social media metrics, and an understanding of related platforms.
- Self-starter, dependable, and capable of performing under pressure.
Competitive salary + benefits.